Re: To everyone reporting that Commander has stopped working because their Anti-malware has reported it to be infected with a virus

g4wjs

On 05/04/2020 16:47, Carl Licari-NX5T wrote:
I'm not getting a malware alert. When I try to launch DxLab it says commander. exe does not exist.
I don't have CI-V Commander1453.exe, the latest I have is CI-V Commander 1440.exe and cannot get the update installed.
Any ideas?

Thx
Carl
NX5T
Carl,

open up Windows Defender, go to History, check Quarantined items, press the View details button. Locate the entry for the quarantined Commander.exe (probably labelled Trojan:Win32/Azden.B!cl), select it and press the Restore button.

Bill

G4WJS.