Re: DX Keeper Loses connectivity to JT-Alert

Mike Flowers

JTAlerts > Settings > Logging > Check QSL Log Record … increase the value here.   Mine is 15 seconds.

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of W9NVA
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 10:31
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] DX Keeper Loses connectivity to JT-Alert

JT-Alert Version 2.16.1

Everything is up to date in dxlab

I dont use windows firewall

Latest ver of win10 up to date

Its odd I tell you. New user of dxlabs and liking it except for this odd issue.

There is no rhyme or reason to it, happens at anytime. Sometimes I can go hor hours with no issues, other times it happens in a few minutes.

I'll complete a QSO in WSJT-X go to log it and it fails, during which no data is sent to dxkeeper OR pathfinder

I quit dxkeeper and restart it, all is good.

Anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Pat

W9NVA