Re: LOTW with DXKeeper DXLabs

Mike Flowers

And once you have the station location created, read this:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSLConfiguration.htm#LotW%20Tab

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of KB1USP - David
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 13:19
To: DXLab@groups.io; salvatore.besso@...; Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Subject: Re: [DXLab] LOTW with DXKeeper DXLabs

>>+ OK. Where in the documentation were you first stumped?

In the doc, "http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotW",  when I get to this part....

Uploading QSOs to LotW

You can upload QSOs from DXKeeper to LoTW in several ways:

  • To upload a particular QSO, right-click its entry in the Log Page Display and then select the Upload to LotW command in the pop-up menu; confirm that the Station Location and Station Callsign shown to the right of Upload to LotW command are appropriate for the QSO to be uploaded.

So..when I try that...I am asking this question:

When I right-click on a log entry, and right-click: "Upload to lotw", I get this message:

"QSO was not uploaded to lotw because no lotw station location has been selected on the QSL Confirmation window lotw tab".

Any thoughts?  Any help would be appreciated...

David

On 3/30/2020 1:48 PM, KB1USP wrote:

>>+ OK. Where in the documentation were you first stumped?

In the doc, "http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotW",  when I get to this part....

Uploading QSOs to LotW

You can upload QSOs from DXKeeper to LoTW in several ways:

  • To upload a particular QSO, right-click its entry in the Log Page Display and then select the Upload to LotW command in the pop-up menu; confirm that the Station Location and Station Callsign shown to the right of Upload to LotW command are appropriate for the QSO to be uploaded.

So..when I try that...I am asking this question:

When I right-click on a log entry, and right-click: "Upload to lotw", I get this message:

"QSO was not uploaded to lotw because no lotw station location has been selected on the QSL Confirmation window lotw tab".

Any thoughts?  Help is appreciated. +

On 3/30/2020 1:01 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I reviewed said articles before I posted and I am still stumped...that's why I posed the question to the list.

+ OK. Where in the documentation were you first stumped?