WinWarbler - Pathfinder lookup issue

Steve K8JQ

Used to be that I could enter a callsign in the WinWarbler Call field, press the Tab key and see Pathfinder display qrz.com info for the entered callsign. Something has changed in that now I see the entered callsign in the top row of fields in Pathfinder but no info is displayed in the main body of Pathfinder. How can I regain the lost functionality in Pathfinder?

The DXKeeper - Pathfinder functionality works as it long has. Entering a callsign in DXKeeper's call field and pressing the tab key results in Pathfinder properly displaying qrz.com info for the entered callsign.

How can I regain the lost functionality in the WinWarbler - Pathfinder lookup?

Thanks.

Steve, K8JQ