Re: CQ-WPX-SSB Contest Cabrillo File and Scoring

I made exactly 100 QSOs during the 2020 CQ-WPX-SSB contest. My main goal was to add some ATNOs, which I was able to do. I haven't decided if I will submit my results or not. I have two questions:

1. Using the "Export Cabrillo [CQ-WPX-SSB]" option on the "Export QSOs" tab in DXKeeper, the file that is generated seems to contain all of my QSOs logged by DXKeeper since I began using it years ago. It is not limited to those logged only during the contest. Have I missed a switch or setting somewhere? (I've already edited the file, paring it down to only the 100 contest QSOs, so it's not a show stopper. I'd just like to know for future reference.) Each of the QSOs in the file contains the required exchange information.

+ As prescribed in step 2 of the " Generating a Cabrillo file From Logged QSOs in DXKeeper" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Contesting>

+ you must filter the Log Page Display to contain only the QSO from which you wish to generate entries in your Cabrillo file before your export that Cabrillo file.