Re: New user with TS-890S, trouble connecting

Jim McPhee

Gerry,

Sounds good! I'm betting that port selection in Commander is going to fix it for you.

I think you're going to love both your new TS-890S and the DXLab Suite. I've been using five of the seven apps since I got my TS-590S nine years ago. Now the TS-890S has replaced the 590, which is currently up on eBay. Once you get comfortable with Commander, you may want to investigate the TS-890S specific controls that I posted here at: Files, Command Sequences and Sliders, Kenwood TS890. It is amazing (to me anyway!) how many items on the radio can be controlled through Commander.
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM