Re: PK-232sc+ modem file help for winwarbler

There are quite a few upgraded PK-232s out there (upgraded to either the SC or SC+ models). You would certainly have a corner on the market for folks wanting to use you software and their soundcard equipped PKs.

+ All three of them?

I'll be more than happy to be the test dummy. I'll even send you my PK-232sc+ along with the programmer's handbook fresh from Timewave to work with.

+ I have a PK232 and its documentation, thanks.

+ I spend time on enhancements that will benefit a significant fraction of the user community. As you can see by reviewing the enhancement logs in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm#AvailableReleases>

+ there are a lot of candidates with which any new request must compete.