Re: DXView, Database updates, DX lookups & Rotor control enable feature request

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 09:26 PM, Charles Morrison wrote:

Perhaps a bad choice of wording.  It doesn't change the fact that this scenario is repeatable, but I'll get used to unchecking and rechecking the enable box each time I turn the controller on.  The bottom line is that with this controller I can't power it off and back on without either exiting and restarting DXV, unchecking and rechecking the enable box or as Steve says in the next message, use the serial port.

+ If that's the case, the device driver is defective. Can you use a USB-to-serial-port-converter and connect to the controller's serial port?