Warnings and Lock Up

wb6bee

I spent about an hour putting all my programs back together on five monitors after a "Call Book Look Up error" appeared.   The call was valid and QRZ brought it up, but the look up error notice locked up the five monitors and I could not find it.   It was buried behind some other window on a different monitor than I had entered the call sign.  By the time I found it, all the programs had minimized or moved off screen into space someplace.

I have now attempted to disable every "write over" or "call book Look up" error.    I hope I found them all.   It's Not because I don't like the notice or think its valuable, but because the error message locks up everything until the error is cleared and it appears where it wants to.

It would be nice if the error message appeared dead center of the window you were entering the data, not someplace else on the surface of five monitors.

Don
WB6BEE