Re: DXCC Compare of DXpedition log uses home call LOTW account

Years ago I went on a DXpedition to WH0/K0BBC I try to do a DXCC Compare and the program compares my WH0/K0BBC log to my home call K0BBC LOTW account.

+ You should not be comparing your WH0/K0BBC log to your K0BBC DXCC Record; you should be comparing your WH0/K0BBC log to your WH0/K0BBC DXCC Record.

+ This article explains how to determine the "DXCC Account Number" for each of your DXCC Records:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DetermineDXCCAccountNumber>

+ Then before invoking the "DXCC Compare" function, specify the appropriate "DXCC account #" in the "Log Settings" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab.