Re: A QSO in limbo ...

I believe I ran into the same problem last night, with one minor difference.

I uploaded about 25 FT8 contacts, all 12m/10m. LOTW said upload complete.

But when I went to Sync the logs an hour later, only ~7 completed the Log Sync (Y,R) and the others remained in the (U,R) state.

Fresh contacts this morning loaded fine, but it did not Sync those that failed to SYNC last night. They seem to be in limbo of some kind.

Reset one QSO to (R,_) and no joy there, says it is a duplicate. Will look for that duplicate box mentioned here somewhere.

Still reading the threads here. Thanks to the group.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ReuploadUnacceptedLotW.