Re: A QSO in limbo ...

Al Groff

In DXKeeper >QSL Config>LoTW .. you can enable 'Permit uploading of QSO's already uploaded' ..
It will be un-enabled after each upload attempt.

AL, K0VM

On 3/24/2020 10:15 AM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
I just checked my upload from last night (web interface -> Your
Account -> Your Activity -> Details). It shows:

2020-03-24 03:39:04 LOTW_QSO: Processing file: 20200324033837.2347
2020-03-24 03:39:04 LOTW_QSO: User file:  LotWUpload.tq8
2020-03-24 03:39:04 LOTW_QSO: Certificate found for N6ML - UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA (291)
2020-03-24 03:39:04 LOTW_QSO: Processing terminated with an unexpected
failure. System administrator has been notified.

Something is (or at least was) broken.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:48 AM Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I have created a puzzlement for myself, and I’d like so guidance on how to solve it.

I logged ZD8SC last night on 20M FT8 and uploaded that log record to LotW as the last one in a batch of logged QSOs.  I like to keep current with LotW.  All processed normally.

After a few minutes I checked to see if the latest batch of logged QSOs had been updated in LotW and they appeared to have been.   In DXKeeper I performed ‘Sync LotW QSOs’, then ‘Sync LotW QSLs’.  All seemed to go well.

When I revisited LotW and looked at the results of the ‘Most Recent QSOs’ I discovered that the ZD8SC QSO was not in the list.   In DXKeeper that log entry’s LotW Send = U, so DXKeeper marked it as uploaded.

I thought I could fix this be simply editing the ZD8SC log entry to LotW Send = R and uploading to LotW again.  But DXKeeper reports that QSO is a dupe.

LotW has been having some problems lately, so perhaps my ZD8SC QSO is in some sort of processing limbo.

I would appreciate some guidance on how to resolve my dilemma.

Thanks!