Re: A QSO in limbo ...

Mike Flowers

Thanks, Joe. I used TSQL to correct the issue, but I have noted your method and will check out what happened with the initial upload.

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 08:10
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] A QSO in limbo ...

Log into LotW on the web ... click "Your Account" in the top menu then select
"Your Activity" in the left hand menu. You can then select "Result" for your last
upload which will tell you how many QSOs were uploaded, processed, etc. It will
also tell you if there were any errors. You can compare that with your last
upload.

On 2020-03-24 9:48 AM, Mike Flowers wrote:
Hi All,

I have created a puzzlement for myself, and I'd like so guidance on
how to solve it.

I logged ZD8SC last night on 20M FT8 and uploaded that log record to
LotW as the last one in a batch of logged QSOs. I like to keep current with
LotW.
All processed normally.

After a few minutes I checked to see if the latest batch of logged QSOs had
been updated in LotW and they appeared to have been. In DXKeeper I
performed 'Sync LotW QSOs', then 'Sync LotW QSLs'. All seemed to go well.

When I revisited LotW and looked at the results of the 'Most Recent QSOs' I
discovered that the ZD8SC QSO was not in the list. In DXKeeper that log
entry's LotW Send = U, so DXKeeper marked it as uploaded.

I thought I could fix this be simply editing the ZD8SC log entry to
LotW Send = R and uploading to LotW again. But DXKeeper reports that
QSO is a dupe.

LotW has been having some problems lately, so perhaps my ZD8SC QSO is
in some sort of processing limbo.

I would appreciate some guidance on how to resolve my dilemma.

Thanks!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF, NCDXC
<https://www.ncdxc.org/> Secretary