From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave / NR1DX
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 07:57
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] A QSO in limbo ...

I think I would start by making a "Help Ticket" to the  LOTW desk at ARRL

http://www.arrl.org/lotw-help-ticket

Tell them you uploaded a    QSO that is not in the LOTW log ( give them
the QSO
details) and that your logging software wont let you do it again because
it thinks
it went up. They may be able to manually load it?

Dave
NR1DX

On 3/24/2020 9:48 AM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi All,

I have created a puzzlement for myself, and I’d like so guidance on
how to solve it.

I logged ZD8SC last night on 20M FT8 and uploaded that log record to
LotW as the last one in a batch of logged QSOs.  I like to keep
current with LotW.  All processed normally.

After a few minutes I checked to see if the latest batch of logged
QSOs had been updated in LotW and they appeared to have been. In
DXKeeper I performed ‘Sync LotW QSOs’, then ‘Sync LotW QSLs’.  All
seemed to go well.

When I revisited LotW and looked at the results of the ‘Most Recent
QSOs’ I discovered that the ZD8SC QSO was not in the list. In DXKeeper
that log entry’s LotW Send = U, so DXKeeper marked it as uploaded.

I thought I could fix this be simply editing the ZD8SC log entry to
LotW Send = R and uploading to LotW again.  But DXKeeper reports that
QSO is a dupe.

LotW has been having some problems lately, so perhaps my ZD8SC QSO is
in some sort of processing limbo.

I would appreciate some guidance on how to resolve my dilemma.

Thanks!

*- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/>, NCDXC
<https://www.ncdxc.org/> Secretary*

--