Compound Spot Filter

Hasan Schiers N0AN

I have an SQL filter set for Mode='MSK144'

and it works fine, but it is showing Spots from EU which are not useful on 6 meters.

I tried: Mode='MSK144' AND Origin="NA-M"
...and that didn't work, spots were found.

How do I create an SQL Filter that shows only spots for MSK144 and Spots originating from USA, Canada and Mexico?  (for example)

Or, I could filter by spot source, since my spots for 6m MSK144 are generated by my copy of WSJT-X.

I know I could use the Origin and Mode buttons, but I wanted a one click solution.

TIA, N0AN,

Hasan