Re: Something going on at LotW ...

Any update on this problem.

+ I resigned from the ARRL's "LoTW Committee" at the end of 2017, and so know nothing more than what's discussed on

<https://groups.arrl.org/g/ARRL-LoTW/messages>

.. I have not been able to download (sync) since 18-Mar 20. I can upload QSO to LOTW. I receive the following msg when I try to "Sync LotW QSLs: "LotW responded, but not with QSL data; verify that your LoTW web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab"

Although no changes have been made I checked the information on the LoTW tab and the data is correct.

+ I just tried "Sync LOTW QSLs" and experienced the same error message. That's happening because LoTW is responding with this:

------------------
ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report
Generated at 2020-03-20 21:46:49
for aa6yq
Query:
OWNCALL: AA6YQ
QSL ONLY: YES
QSL SINCE: 2020-03-10 00:14:33

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW

+ This is missing the require <EOH> (end of header) as well as an indication of how many new QSLs were found.

+ I used a web browser to make the same query that DXKeeper makes; it receives the same response as above.

+ LoTW is clearly broken. I will report this on the ARRL-LoTW discussion group.