Re: Something going on at LotW ...

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Bjorn,
I was just about to tell you that:

LoTW Fatal Error

A fatal error was encountered

This error has been reported to the LoTW system administrators.

But, that error could vary by region.

73, N0AN

Hasan

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:43 PM Björn Ekelund, SM7IUN <bjorn@...> wrote:
Actually it does not. Checking your most recent QSL in the web interface returns a fatal error.
There is something broken with LOTW.

Björn SM7IUN

Den fre 20 mars 2020 kl 22:41 skrev Björn Ekelund <bjorn@...>:
Same here. Although the LOTW web interface works fine.

Björn SM7IUN

Den fre 20 mars 2020 kl 22:36 skrev Curt Bowles <curt.bowles@...>:
Good Day...

Any update on this problem... I have not been able to download (sync) since 18-Mar 20. I can upload QSO to LOTW. I receive the following msg when I try to "Sync LotW QSLs: "LotW responded, but not with QSL data; verify that your LoTW web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab"

Although no changes have been made I checked the information on the LoTW tab and the data is correct.

Curt Bowles
VE3ZN