Re: Something going on at LotW ...

Hasan Schiers N0AN

LotW has been very erratic of late. It is accepting qso uploads, but if you try to look at them, on their site, you get a Fatal Error.

Something is hinky at LotW. Several of us have been seeing refusals, and other error messages from LotW both in and outside of DXKeeper.

That is why I turned off Auto-Upload QSOs in WSJT-X config of SpotCollector. I got tired of the erratic operation of the LotW site. Now I do them manually, and it is much easier...just wait for the site to resume good ops, then upload the batch of accumulated qsos.

It's also easier on the site...the constant connections for every single qso instead of batching them, places a load on the server at LotW, or so they have told us.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:36 PM Curt Bowles <curt.bowles@...> wrote:
Good Day...

Any update on this problem... I have not been able to download (sync) since 18-Mar 20. I can upload QSO to LOTW. I receive the following msg when I try to "Sync LotW QSLs: "LotW responded, but not with QSL data; verify that your LoTW web Account username and password are correctly specified on the QSL Configuration window's LoTW tab"

Although no changes have been made I checked the information on the LoTW tab and the data is correct.

Curt Bowles
VE3ZN