Re: Turn off Auto-Upload to LoTW

Gilbert Baron W0MN

That works but I think you then have to import your log to DXKeeper and then do the add requested and such. I think there is a way to log to DXKEEPER but not upload and then you have it in the log and can do the QSL sequence later. On the other hand I have had very little trouble with the real tie upload and it does it to other logbooks like eqsl etc. too.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hasan Schiers N0AN
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 15:32
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Turn off Auto-Upload to LoTW

Duh!

Found it...testing now

Automatically Uploading QSOs Logged via WSJT-X to LoTW

With WSJT-X directly interoperating with DXLab, to enable WSJT-X to automatically upload a QSO to LoTW when you click the OK buton in the WSJT-X Log QSO window, check the LotW box in the WSJT-X panel on the Spot Sources tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window.

Hasan

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:30 PM Hasan Schiers N0AN via Groups.Io <hbasri.schiers6=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

It's got to be staring me right in the face, but I'm missing it.

I found how to turn it off in the Capture Screen, but how do you turn it off for when WSJT-X logs a qso and DXKeeper accepts it.

I'm finding that LoTW is very unreliable. It is up and down several times per day (confirmed by others) and that slows down the software, so I want to turn off auto-upload and then at then of a session, I can simply go to the qsl tab and click on "Add Requested" and the Queue is loaded ready to go.

73, N0AN

Hasan

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.