Re: Turn off Auto-Upload to LoTW

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Duh!

Found it...testing now

Automatically Uploading QSOs Logged via WSJT-X to LoTW

With WSJT-X directly interoperating with DXLab, to enable WSJT-X to automatically upload a QSO to LoTW when you click the OK buton in the WSJT-X Log QSO window, check the LotW box in the WSJT-X panel on the Spot Sources tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window.

Hasan

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:30 PM Hasan Schiers N0AN via Groups.Io <hbasri.schiers6=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's got to be staring me right in the face, but I'm missing it.

I found how to turn it off in the Capture Screen, but how do you turn it off for when WSJT-X logs a qso and DXKeeper accepts it.

I'm finding that LoTW is very unreliable. It is up and down several times per day (confirmed by others) and that slows down the software, so I want to turn off auto-upload and then at then of a session, I can simply go to the qsl tab and click on "Add Requested" and the Queue is loaded ready to go.

73, N0AN
Hasan