Re: Commander 6700 signal level not displayed

I am new to DXLabs and am starting by getting Commander running before I pursue the rest of the package.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Keith!

I believe I followed the DXLabs instructions on Flexradio connections and have Commander displaying the frequency and mode of my
6700. Displayed frequency changes as I tune the 6700 and the 6700 follows frequency changes in Commander. I do not see signal
level in the window above frequency; it is greyed out. Obviously I have missed something.

+ No, that's the result of a defect. To correct it,

1. terminate Commander

2. download this file and save it to your Commander folder, replacing the existing Radios.txt file:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Radios.txt

3. start Commander

+ Is the signal level now displayed above the VFO?