Re: Commander 6700 signal level not displayed

CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M

Keith, did you see the last screenshot I sent you?

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Keith Hanson <ac9s@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:44 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] Commander 6700 signal level not displayed

Hello,

I am new to DXLabs and am starting by getting Commander running before I pursue the rest of the package.

I believe I followed the DXLabs  instructions on Flexradio connections and have Commander displaying the frequency and mode of my 6700.  Displayed frequency changes as I tune the 6700 and the 6700 follows frequency changes in Commander.  I do not see signal level in the window above frequency;  it is greyed out.  Obviously I have missed something.

Keith - AC9S