Re: Challenge

Stan Gammons

15.

If I select "any" band it only shows 11. That seems odd.

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 3/18/20 7:13 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
* more AA6YQ comments below

The RAT report that Mike, ND9G, suggested seems to do what I want. But, when I click report; the report that's generate doesn't contain the info that's displayed in the matrix. Think I'll just use the DXCC report and import that into a spreadsheet. Seems like the easiest thing to do.

* Please do the following In the "Award Progress Filter" panel on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab:

1. Uncheck all boxes except Worked.

2. Set the Mode Selector to MIXED.

3. Set the Band selector to 20m

* The "Award Progress" panel on this tab should now show one entry for each DXCC entity that is worked-but-not-confirmed on 20m. How many such entries are present?

* Now click the Report button in the "Award Progress Filter" panel; how many DXCC entities are shown in this report?