* more AA6YQ comments below
The RAT report that Mike, ND9G, suggested seems to do what I want. But, when I click report; the report that's generate doesn't contain the info that's displayed in the matrix. Think I'll just use the DXCC report and import that into a spreadsheet. Seems like the easiest thing to do.
* Please do the following In the "Award Progress Filter" panel on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab:
1. Uncheck all boxes except Worked.
2. Set the Mode Selector to MIXED.
3. Set the Band selector to 20m
* The "Award Progress" panel on this tab should now show one entry for each DXCC entity that is worked-but-not-confirmed on 20m. How many such entries are present?
* Now click the Report button in the "Award Progress Filter" panel; how many DXCC entities are shown in this report?