Re: Challenge

Stan Gammons

Hi Dave,

The RAT report that Mike, ND9G, suggested seems to do what I want. But, when I click report; the report that's generate doesn't contain the info that's displayed in the matrix.  Think I'll just use the DXCC report and import that into a spreadsheet.  Seems like the easiest thing to do.

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 3/18/20 1:03 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I know I've ask this question before and could of sworn I kept the messages with the SQL expression, BUT I can't find it. So, here goes again. When I do a DXCC report, it shows I have 807 worked towards Challenge, but only 735 confirmed. What is the SQL expression to find the DXCC entities that have been worked but aren't confirmed? Would like to try and work those unconfirmed ones again so hopefully I can get a bit closer to making Challenge.

+ The "DXCC Challenge" award is based on entity-bands. To see entity-bands that are worked but not confirmed, you must proceed one band at a time.

+ In the "Award Progress Filter" panel on the "Realtime Award Tracking" window's DXCC tab,

1. Uncheck all boxes except Worked.

2. Set the Mode Selector to MIXED.

3. Set the Band selector to 160m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 160m will be displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

4. Set the Band selector to 80m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 80m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

5. Set the Band selector to 40m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 40m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

6. Set the Band selector to 30m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 30m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

7. Set the Band selector to 20m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 20m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

8. Set the Band selector to 17m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 17m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

9. Set the Band selector to 15m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 15m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

10. Set the Band selector to 12m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 12m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

11. Set the Band selector to 10m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 10m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.

12. Set the Band selector to 6m; all DXCC entities that are worked but not confirmed on 6m will be Displayed; click the Summary button for a report.