Re: Trojan

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 03:47 PM, Arthur Petteway wrote:

I am using windows security and was wondering is there another virus scanner I should be using?
Never have contacted Microsoft for anything so not sure how to contact the correct person.
Is there away to use the DXLab program without going to the trouble dealing with Microsoft?

+ Art, if you want to use DXLab applications, you must provide them with a functional instance of Windows. An environment in which applications are randomly removed is not functional.

+ There are many approaches to preventing malware infestations. You are responsible for choosing one, and for ensuring that it is configured correctly. There is plenty of information about this on the internet.

+ As a general rule, you should never rely on an application from an organization from whom you are uncomfortable seeking support.