Re: Two Radio Control/Selection

Rod Greene

Thanks Joe. Dave and you provide super support! I'll get up to speed eventually.

73, Rod/w7zrc

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 2:25:44 PM MDT, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

> So in my case, I do not want the secondary CAT Serial Port to be
> operative. Is this correct?

That is correct.  "Secondary CAT Serial Port" could best be named
*SLAVE* CAT Serial Port as the Secondary CAT Serial port is used to
slave a second radio (or amplifier, SDR, etc.) to the "Primary"
radio (Primary CAT Serial Port).

Unless you are trying to cause your Orion II to follow the 7600,
you shooed not be assigning it to the "Secondary CAT Serial Port"