Re: Comander freezes up

Steve

I don’t recall when this started but I do know that I noticed it while using WSJT-X doing FT-8. I configured the program to depend on commander to operate when I made settings to WSJT-X. I went to change bands and commander was frozen and would not   recognize the band change. Since then it seems like it times out and freezes even when I’m not doing FT 8. It doesn’t matter weather I’m receiving or transmitting or what mode I’m in, it freezes.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 4:59 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Thanks for sticking with me on this, I really appreciate it.  It doesn't matter if I'm transmitting or receiving, it just does it. I have been using the DX Lab suite for a couple of years now and this just started last month.

+ Do you recall the specific day on which this failure first occurred? If so, what changes were made to your hardware or software at that time?

Steve Meade  KC1AQQ
24 Boulevard
Middletown, RI  02842