Re: Two Radio Control/Selection

Dumb question I suppose, but I'm not finding the answer..

I have two radios:

Radio 1 is an IC-7600
Radio 2 is a Ten Tec Orion II

I both configured in Commander, I may have something set incorrectly, so may need some guidance here.

On Commander's Main panel it shows both radios but radio 2 push button and name is greyed out, so the question is "how do I select it (nr 2)?" for controlling and input to Keeper, etc. Radio 1 is controlled perfectly.

I have read all of the documentation for Commander in the Help. So if the answer is there, I have missed it.

+ In the Configuration window's MultiRadio tab's "CAT Serial port" panel, what "Port #" is selected for Radio 2?

+ In the Configuration window's "Secondary CAT Serial Port" panel, what "Port#" is selected?