Re: LoTW Confirmed QSOs

Rod Greene

Yes, I did both sync processes as well as I did one manually by right clicking on it.

On Thursday, March 12, 2020, 7:42 AM, David Bunte <dpbunte@...> wrote:

Rod -

You say you have completed the sync process... but did you sync both LoTW QSOs AND  LoTW QSLs?

If you only synced LoTW QSOs I believe you would see the results you have.

GL de Dave - K9FN

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 9:37 AM Rod Greene via Groups.Io <w7zrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Need a little help regarding LoTW and DXKeeper Codes -

I worked VP8PJ three times, once on each of SSB, CW, and FT8. I logged the Qs and submitted them to LoTW via Keeper. I have recently looked them up on LoTW and they are there showing that I worked them.

I have completed the "Sync" process on Keeper.

However, now when I look at them in Keeper, the fields show as follows:
APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_SENT = Y
APP_DXKeeper_LoTW_QSL_RCVD = R
APP_DXKeeper_LoTWConfirmation = blank

I looked at the flow chart but didn't understand it in regard to the above. Am I looking at the wrong fields? Why doesn't Keeper show them as Y for RCVD and Confirmed?

Thanks! 73, Rod/w7zrc

ps: Something was asked about this on here a few days ago and I have tried to find it, but no luck.