Re: CI-V bus collusion

Hello, I have two Icoms-a IC-7300 and a IC-7200, plus a Flex 5000A connected to DL LABS Commander ver 14.4.0
I see a red CI-V indicator on the very bottom of the Commander box.
Please advise a way of troubleshooting this issue.

+ As the explanatory popup indicates when you let the mouse cursor hover over that red "CI-V" indicator, the indicator appears when the primary radio reports that is has detected a CI-V bus collision.

+ How are your three radios connected to your PC?

+ In the Radio panel on the Configuration window's General tab, to what is the Interrogation interval set.

+ Is your IC-7200's "CI-V Transceive" menu item enabled or disabled?

+ Is your IC-7300's "CI-V Transceive" menu item enabled or disabled?

+ Commander will tolerate CI-V bus collisions if you enable its "Verify CI-V command acceptance" option on the in the Radio panel on the Configuration window's General tab, but it would be best to first understand why collisions are occurring before deciding to enable this option.