Re: Inability to retrieve latest versions

g4wjs

On 22/02/2020 21:10, Rick via Groups.Io wrote:
After Dave AA6YQ announced the availability of SC 8.5.2 (TU!) I made it a point to try to update from 8.5.0.  When directed to check for "new?" Launcher does not show the availability of 8.5.2.  Changing distribution sites has no effect.  Running a "Restore" downloads 8.5.0 again.  Exiting launcher and reloading has no effect. Restarting the computer was not effective in resolving the issue. Network connection was verified; DNS is correct and productive. (Yes, I know some of these steps would not necessarily be expected to change behaviors.)

OK ... so what I m missing?  :<)
Rick,

I believe the latest released version of SpotCollector *is* v8.5.0, there is a pre-release version undergoing testing by interested parties.

Bill

G4WJS.