Inability to retrieve latest versions

Rick

After Dave AA6YQ announced the availability of SC 8.5.2 (TU!) I made it a point to try to update from 8.5.0.  When directed to check for "new?" Launcher does not show the availability of 8.5.2.  Changing distribution sites has no effect.  Running a "Restore" downloads 8.5.0 again.  Exiting launcher and reloading has no effect.  Restarting the computer was not effective in resolving the issue.  Network connection was verified; DNS is correct and productive.  (Yes, I know some of these steps would not necessarily be expected to change behaviors.)

OK ... so what I m missing?  :<)