Re: Pre-filtering

Dave AA6YQ

* more AA6YQ comments below

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 06:40 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ I'm thinking about adding additional pre-filtering to SpotCollector"

- by band (630m through 12cm)

- by mode group (SSB, AM, FM, CW, RTTY, PSK, FT4, FT8, JTx, OtherDigital)

- by origin (NAE, NAM, NAW, SA, EU, AS, AF, OC)

+ To users who pre-filter or would like to, what's missing from the above capabilities?

* I have extended the next version of SpotCollector to provide a new "Pre-filtering" window

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Prefilter.jpg>

+ and sent this new version for evaluation to several ops who expressed interest here.