Re: spot collector and wsjt spotting help

i love my spot collector linking wsjt to my dxkeeper log.
here is what I am wondering.
when running.. wsjt will send what it receives to spot collector.. which is ok.
but I want see the cluster spots and not so much what I am receiving.
I disable the wsjt link in spot collector then I cant log to dxkeeper.
hope this make sense. I don't want to see what I am hearing in spot collector.

+ Filter the Spot Database Display with this expression:

network <> 'WSJTX'

+ If you're using other filters, you can incorporate the above expression into them, e.g.

<NEEDFILTER> and (network <> 'WSJTX')