From: "Dave AA6YQ" <@AA6YQ>
To: DXLab@groups.io
Sent: 2/19/2020 2:56:29 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Does dxlab upload direct to club log?

+ AA6YQ comments below

thanks....how can i find qsos NOT uploaded to clublog?

+ As documented here,

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#Club%20Log>

+ every logged QSO has a "Club Log status" item that indicates its status relative to Club Log.

+ To find QSOs never uploaded to Club Log, filter the Log Page Display with this SQL expression:

App_DXKeeper_ClubLog not in ('Y','M')