Re: How to undo what I've done

Yes there is a reason not to upload a QSO, one being some portable operators I know use there home location for all there portable operations even when they are in another state or I just had a casual short QSO with someone local. I keep a record of it but it does not need to go to LOTW.

+ But it does not harm to upload them to LoTW. It is unnecessary for you to avoid an automated solution in order to not upload such QSOs.

I exported an adif file (unfiltered) as a backup to the backup before I try to fix my problem. I noticed that my log has 6238 QSOs but the export only has 6231 QSOs. Where are the 7 Qs and how do I find out what is missing?

+ Was the Log Page Display filtered when you initiated the Export operation?

+ At the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button; this will review every QSO in your log, and mark any that DXKeeper considers "broken". After this operation finishes, click the Broke button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab; how many QSOs appear in the Log Page Display?