Re: Yaesu FT-858D Problem

We are using Digimode-1-Yaesu Option 1
http://www.xggcomms.com/Yaesu-Interface-Shop(2066629).htm

+ To be certain I haven't introduced a regression, I just re-tested Commander with my FT-817, which uses the same instruction set as your FT-857; frequency and mode tracking and control are working correctly.

+ If you have configured Commander as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlYaesu>

+ then check all connectors for bent pins, and check all involved cables for continuity. If that inspection doesn't reveal the problem, then the "Yaesu interface" should be your next focus; is it configured correctly? The last possibility is that your transceiver's CAT port is not working correctly; you'll need a serial port analyzer or oscilloscope to diagnose that.