Re: Help requested.. which 0ld update files can be deleted.

After running the entire DXlab suit of software on my computer for several years I now find I have a whole wack of files on my computer that are legacy downloads and are no longer usedl.... at least I think they are not used. Specifically the files I am talking about are are the installation files for the updates. When the new files are installed the old ones are never deleted. So my question is which files can be deleted? Any of them??

+ When a new version of a DXLab application is released, there is the possibility that after upgrading to it you may encounter a defect that was not discovered in my testing. If this defect is serious, you may want to return to the version you'd previously been using before you upgraded until the defect is corrected. Thus I recommend always retaining the last "known good" version of each DXLab application prior to the one you are currently running.