Two Machines?

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

Well today I loaded DXLab Suite on my laptop and all that went well. I then created a log file like the one on the PC, and from there I restored from my backup off Onedrive. Most of that went well except I forgot to copy over the Scripts folder as I see I need some of the old scripts I wrote. 😊 The one thing I need to get right is the log display as it does not show very many fields I use on the PC at all. Is there a file I need to transfer over? In the mean time I am going to copy over the Default config file to see if that is it. I do not have any Workshops created yet so that is the only file in that folder.

Any help appreciated. TNX

73 de Al, K8SIX