Re: Complicated (?) problem

I'm using the programs that came on the original CD - and updates to the microHam program that you alerted me to. I will send you all my version(s) information separately, Joe. I can't believe this is anything other than "my own" problem, or microHam users would have been vocal long ago! It's got to be something (nearly) specific to me.... BUT (huge "but" or extra "t" in my case) I DO have another virtual port program installed..... Let me see what killing that does

+ I recommend killing and disabling the other virtual port program and then rebooting Windows.