Re: No one is more deserving ...

Ted Bauer

IMO the ARRL should also recognize Dave's contribution of DXLab Suite to the Amateur Radio community (if they have not done so already). We all owe Dave a great debt of Thanks for his work.
There have been times I have read Dave's posts in response to ur myriad questions and wondered: When does Dave sleep?

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:
http://www.arrl.org/news/view/arrl-board-grants-awards-and-recognitions

``The Board conferred the ARRL President’s Award on David H.
Bernstein, AA6YQ, in recognition of “exemplary, outstanding, and
continuing service” to ARRL and its members as part of the ARRL
Logbook of The World team. Bernstein was a charter member of the ARRL
Logbook Committee and a “founding, influential, and devoted member” of
the Committee on Communication with ARRL Members.''

Sincere congratulations, Dave.

73,
Peter

---