Re: Complicated (?) problem

Steve - N3SL

He suggested a sequence of not starting the router automatically (which wasn't the case anyway), upgrading, then starting the router.  He also pointed me to a version of the software that actually had been released that day (last week).  Unfortunately, no joy.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 3:58 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

Will try here with a "simple" question to see if I get a hit:

I run the "original" microHam keyer and router software (virtual ports).  Have for years, without problems.  Any Win10 upgrade beyond v1803 has the router software still seeing my radio, but none of the programs using the virtual ports (Commander, WSJT-X, MMTTY) can read radio status, key the rig, etc. and I get error messages that the ports have not been created (while the microHam program communicates with the radio just fine!).

So without all the gory details, just this:  Anyone using the microHam box/software successfully beyond Win10 v1803?  If so, we can take this "offline" for more discussion. (Yes, I've been to microHam support.)

+ Joe W4TV is our resident microHam expert. What was his response when you contacted microHam support?