Re: REALLY MESSED UP LOG

no i didnt back up my log ... i know what a dumb ass ..
yes that was the procedure ... i did do a back up before the lotw procedure but the harm was already done all 80,000 plus logged calls are now ve7dx and station location royston .

+ Correcting the Station Callsigns en masse is trivial. Eliminating the duplicate QSOs you created by importing QSOs from LoTW, not trivial at all. DXKeeper has a function that will identify all duplicate QSOs, but we need a way to identify which QSO of each duplicate pair to delete. That will take some thinking on my part. So I can better understand the situation, please place your log file in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

.. I have chrome remote desktop could you fix it remotely?

+ You'll be able to perform the appropriate steps, after I work out what they are.