REALLY MESSED UP LOG

perry

HI

My call sign recently changed I was Va7fc and now I am ve7dx ... I did the bc qso party contest and up loaded my contest logs to DX ab ... But it didn’t insert station location and put old call ... so I tried to change it to Ve7dx thinking it was just the displayed page .But it wasn’t I changed my entire log to ve7dx and station location !!! I have over 80,000 qsos in the log ... and very dumb me haven’t done a back up since 2018...

So I tried Recovering lost qsos from lotw from the dx lab wiki but it does 10000 errors and stops I believe and it did change the call sign back but not the station location ...

I really screwed this up !!! can you help me please!!

Thank you

Perry VE7DX ...