Re: monitor 60M for new DXCC

Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...>

So how can some poeple have worked 200 countries ?...

Le 17/01/2020 à 08:49, Dave AA6YQ a écrit :
Summary of 60m band allocations shown in

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60-meter_band#Band_allocations>

12 countries provide allocations of 50 kHz or more

1 country provides an allocation of 30 kHz

47 countries provide an allocation of 15 kHz

1 country provides an allocation of 12 kHz

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 2:40 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] monitor 60M for new DXCC

* more AA6YQ comments below

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:43 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 09:56 PM, Barry Murrell ZS2EZ wrote:

Even here in ZS (which is not known for quick response to allocations and changes) we have long been allocated 5350-5450 for our 60m band. This is sufficient for decent DXing

+ I agree, Barry, 100 kHz is sufficient for DXing.

+ If anyone has (or can point at) "60m amateur frequency allocations by region" information, please post it here. Thanks!
There's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60-meter_band#Band_allocations

Not sure of accuracy, but it looks fairly comprehensive.....

* Thanks, Ian. That article shows 61 countries with band allocations for 60m . Of those 61, only 12 allocate 50 kHz or more:

5060 5450 390 Somalia
5250 5450 200 Bulgaria
5250 5450 200 Denmark
5250 5450 200 Greenland