Ignoring a DXkeeper entry for suspected Pirate station

Curtis WX4W

I like to keep SpotCollector filtered (Ctrl + Need) to only display ATNO's.  When I hit "Ctrl+Need" the text in blue says "Filter and [entity Unworked or Unconfirmed]".  However lately I've worked suspected pirates and when that happens those entities do not display any longer in the filtered mode.  They of course are not confirmed and I thought they should continue to display because of this?  What am I missing?

If I've misunderstood the filter then how can I continue to have Unconfirmed entities displayed without simply deleting the QSO from my log?

Thanks