Re: Commander Spectrum Waterfall

Chris - N0CC

Dave,

Thanks for that info.  It makes perfect sense and it’s not something I noticed in the docs.  I’ll have to be careful when using Win4Icom.  My main purpose was to be able to run Commander, N1MM, and SKCCLogger at the ssame time since they (and others) need the COM port.  I just got lazy and the ability to have the simultaneous connections is nice and most of the time it does what I need.  I’ll just have to weigh the pros and cons and operate accordingly.  One minus I’ve noticed is that the Win4Icom response is a bit sluggish, something that doesn’t happen with Commander’s waterfall.

73.

Chris NØCC