Commander Spectrum Waterfall

Chris - N0CC

I'm sure I'm going to be embarrassed when I get this worked out, but at the moment I'm at a loss.  The Commander's spectrum waterfall display has quit working.  The window opens but it is blank, nothing showing except a wite area at the top and black at the bottom.  The frequency window is blank as well but the band change buttons work.  I've been using Win4Icom but I think Commander was working normally before.  Their waterfall display works fine as does WSJT-X.  Everything else seems to be working.  Commander displays the Main and Sub VFOs and sends commands to the radio.  I'm sure there is something in the interplay of programs that I'm missing  but it's not apparent.  Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris NØCC