Re: GPS in winwarbler problem

No error file .. I see nothing being populated in the position vector window. It seems to know the gps is on my port and I do not get any errors.

+ OK. Please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "log debugging info" box

2. on the "Position and Vector Configuration" window, make sure the serial port parameters are correctly specified, and the "Enable GPS" box is checked

3. terminate WinWarbler

4. with your GPS connected and turned on, start WinWarbler

5. wait 30 seconds

6. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "log debugging info" box

7. attach the errorlog.txt file from your WinWarbler folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com